Tuesday, July 27, 2010

We LOVE Aunt Jenni


Aunt Jenni came in for a week+ vacation! It was great, we went canoeing, saw great music (even housed Jenni's friend and our new favorite musician John Lefler) and had a great time hanging out. Jenn also took mom to her chemo and scan appt which turned out to be great (check mom's blog for updates). Here are some pictures from our adventure with Aunt Jenni...

Me and my Sis cooling off in the Platte River

Tired boy after canoeing and a cool bee!

Represent...Kaptain Karen



2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you got to spend so much time with your sis before you start school and are so so busy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh it's been way too long since I've stopped by the Poo Report. I miss you TONS! I love to see pictures of all you guys and am glad to hear that your mama is hanging in there. Saw Lisa at the Gardener's Market today and we both lamented how we haven't talked to you in so long. Chat soon, K? Sending lotsa love your way...

    ReplyDelete